We inform you that the website www.going.es (the «Website») is operated by Going Investment SA, a company legally incorporated in Spain, with registered office in Zaragoza, Paseo Independencia 32, 5º (CP 50.004) and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza (T 3021; F 39; H. Z-34943; Inscription 3).
You can get more information about Going Investment S.A. on our website or by sending an email to the following address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ «You» and «Your» refers to you as a user of our Website.
The access and use of the Website by you implies your full acceptance of the Website’s Terms and Conditions.
Who is responsible for data processing?
Information about the entity responsible for data processing.
The data controller is Going Investment S.A., the current regulations define the «controller» as the entity that defines the purposes and means of processing. Below we provide you with the necessary data so that you can properly identify our company:
Information about the controller:
Responsible for the treatment: Going Investment S. A.
Address: Paseo Independencia 32 5th 50004 Zaragoza
Contact data protection: email@example.com
What information do we process on this website?
When you browse our website, you can provide us with information through various ways, including:
1. Data that you provide us when making use of the data forms of the website or when you communicate with us through means such as email.
The data will be treated with the purpose specified in each form. In case you send us a message, we will treat it with the purpose of managing the communications that could be established, based on your request.
We may collect your express consent for the purpose of sending you commercial communications through each form of data collection, or through a request in an email message. In these cases, we will always inform you beforehand of all the aspects required by the applicable regulations regarding data protection.
Also, if you do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications once you have given your consent, you may revoke your authorization by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Like most commercial websites, our website uses a technology called «cookies» (small pieces of data that your browser stores on your terminal’s hard drive) and web server logs to gather information about how it is used. our website
- Data subject of treatment: we will treat the data that you have given us in the contact form of the web.
- Purpose of the treatment: Our website has contact forms in different areas of the same. The purpose of the data processing is to manage the communications that could be established with the users of the website that send us messages through them.
- The data will not be used for a different purpose.
- Automated decisions: profiles are not segmented and automated decisions are not made.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data will be processed during the time necessary for the management of your request or comment.
- Subsequently, the data will be deleted if there is no new conversation or interaction between the parties within a year.
Obligation to provide the data and consequences of not providing them: the completion of the form is completely voluntary. In any case, if you wish to communicate with us through this means, you must provide us with the data marked as «mandatory», otherwise we will not be able to contact you, in order to manage your request or comment.
Origin of the data: the interested one himself.
Recipients of the data:
- Data transfers will not be made.
- No international data transfers will be made.
Paseo Independencia, 32, 5º C
C.P. 50004 Zaragoza
Monday – Friday: 9am-14pm
+34 976 468 410
Fax:+34 976 468 522